What We’ve Always Done
- Disinfect every controller, mouse, mousepad, keyboard, headset, desk, menu, and chair after every single use. (Fun fact, in 2019 we used 220,000 disinfectant wipes)
- Follow strict foodservice industry public health guidelines from proper hand washing to cleaning and sanitizing of all surfaces.
- Supply contactless hand sanitizer dispensers throughout our lounges.
- Top to bottom cleaning and disinfecting of our lounges daily.
- Schedule bathroom inspections throughout the shift to ensure the facilities are always clean, sanitized and properly stocked with hand soap and disposable hand towels.
- Actively encourage sick team members to stay home.
What We’re Going To Do
- Staff wearing masks at all times.
- Guests required to wear masks through common spaces.
- Seating groups 6 ft. apart.
- Placing impermeable barriers at check out counters.
- Instate hourly disinfection of all common touch points and devices (ie. door handles, POS devices, bathrooms).
- Place posters for proper hand washing techniques in all of our restrooms.
- Limit seating capacity to 25%.
- Stay tuned in with the IL Department of Public Health (IDPH) on recommendations for prevention and closures.
What You Can Do
- If you or someone you’ve come in contact with is sick, please stay home. Fortnite is free-to-play on any device from anywhere.
- Bring your own gaming peripherals.
- Wash. 👏Your. 👏Hands. 👏Properly. (It’s 20 seconds from the beginning of the original Super Mario theme song to the second “Do Do Do…”)
- Adopt a new way to greet your friends and family.
We want to continue serving the community during this time, but above all, we want to do it safely. We know a good gaming session could help a lot of folks right now. Hit us up on social or call 773.404.7033 with any questions.
💚 Ignite Team